Why use an Audio restoration service?
Sometimes a pivotal piece of evidence in an important case can be an audio recording from a less than professional source. If your audio evidence is not crystal clear, it has a chance of being inadmissible in court. That's where we come in.
Our audio engineers have had years of experience crafting sound for films, music, and the spoken word. We will strive to restore your audio recording in the most efficient and cleanest way possible without altering the content of the original recording. Removing background noise is our specialty and can sometimes make or break a case.
Audio Cleanup Service ExampleS
- Remove wind noise
- Click and Pop Removal
- Hum and Hiss Removal
- Crackle and Buzz Removal
- Distorted Audio
- De-Clipping Audio
- Audio Cleaning
- Hidden Microphone Recording Cleaning Up
- And Many Other Noisy Distractions...
Who do we work with?
- criminal defense lawyers
- prosecuting attorneys
- law enforcement agencies
- child protective services
- individuals seeking answers
What do I need to get started?
- a digital copy of the source files (video or audio)
- a description of how the audio was recorded and in what environment
- any specific time stamps on the recording that are of higher priority
We offer flat rate pricing of $400 per file, no matter the length or format. Once you fill out the form below, we will contact you to obtain your file and will listen to it to ensure we can improve the file quality, will discuss our findings with you, then begin work upon your approval and payment. Discounts are available for longer term projects and government agencies.