Double Jump Media is currently looking for freelance Art PAs.
WHAT IS IT?
An Art PA is kind of our “catch all” term for the person on set who assists with anything production design related on shoot days.
This mostly involves:
– Helping load props and set pieces in and out of shooting location
– Keeping track of the props
– Set decorating and striking
– Resetting shots (A VERY simple example: If we’re shooting someone cutting a carrot, you clean up after each take and get a new carrot in place)
– Assisting talent with wardrobe
WHO IS GOOD FOR THIS ROLE?
– Someone with an eye for interior design, composition, arts/crafts, and fashion
– Experience on set is a plus but not necessarily required
– Detail oriented
– Likes variety – The look of each video can be wildly different
– Fast worker
– Problem solver
– Team player
– Can stay attentive for long hours on set
– Likes gig work!